We care for our customers. If you have the slightest symptoms we urge you to stay at home and visit us when you are completely healthy. Please read below to see the actions that we have taken regarding Covid-19.
- We always clean the facility every day. With the current situation, we also disinfect the facility, both public spaces, cells and Lasergame, regularly during the day.
- We only have healthy staff on site.
- We have stopped taking cash to minimize the risk of transmission.
- We have reduced the numbers of visitors that we accept in the facility. If you wish to visit us when there is less people in the facility we recomend av visit monday through thursday.
- We have limited the number of visitors who can start their activity at the same time to avoid a line in our reception area.
- We are happy to help all visitors find times where there is a smaller number of other visitors booked if you wish to visit us. Call us at 021-351 350 or email us at email@example.com.
- We now only accept pre-booked visits. Visits can be booked up to 24 hours before arrival on our web page. If you want to book a visit closer in we will of course help you solve it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 021-351 350 and we will help you find a time.
- Please wash your hands before and after the activity. Be sure to use hand sanitizers during the acitivty.