Following you will find information regarding the covid-19 virus.
- We always clean the facility every day. With the current situation, we also disinfect the facility, both public spaces, cells and Lasergame, regularly during the day.
- We only have healthy staff on site.
- We have limited the number of visitors in the facility.
- We have stopped taking cash to minimize the risk of transmission.
- We are happy to help all visitors find times where there is a smaller number of other visitors booked if you wish to visit us. Call us at 021-351 350 or email us at email@example.com.
- Book a visit with us if you are healthy and want to do something fun.
- Do not cancel your booked visit, rather book it in the future so that we know that we can look forward to seeing you here with us when the worst crisis is over.
- We now only accept pre-booked visits. Visits can be booked up to 24 hours before arrival on our booking page. If you want to book a visit closer in time we will of course help you solve it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 021-351 350 and we will help you find a time.